The 8 Best Table Lazy Susans
We spent 27 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top options for this wiki. These table lazy Susans are perfect for allowing your dinner guests to help themselves to a variety of dishes without everyone having to pass things around. Coming in a variety of sizes to accommodate varying numbers of dishes, and in several finishes, including marble, melamine, granite and even copper, you will be sure to find one that meets your needs and complements your decor. When users buy our independently chosen editorial picks, we may earn commissions to support our work. Skip to the best table lazy susan on Amazon.
8. Lipper International Lazy Susan
This handsome Lipper International Lazy Susan is made from sustainable Acacia wood. Its rich, dark brown color and bold grain pattern make it look great whether paired with white tablecloths and genuine silver or perched on a picnic table beside a pile of burgers.
- smooth and durable surface
- does not turn smoothly
- slightly overpriced option
|Rating||3.8 / 5.0|
7. KitchInspirations Bamboo Lazy Susan
This KitchInspirations Bamboo Lazy Susan is quite petite compared to many options in the category, but its unique rim helps prevent foods like apples or oranges from rolling off, so it may serve better perched on the countertop than for actual serving during a meal anyway.
- great low price point
- some units warp with time
- does not smoothly rotate 360 degrees
|Rating||3.8 / 5.0|
6. Evco International Creative Home 74100R
The Evco International Creative Home 74100R marble Lazy Susan is thick and sturdy, and has a smooth finish suitable for serving foods without an additional platter needed. It looks great as a permanent fixture or as part of a holiday table's decorative tableau.
- marble helps keep foods cool
- smooth rotation even under weight
- small base requires even spacing of load
|Rating||4.2 / 5.0|
5. Snudda Lazy Susan
If you want a simple, smoothly-turning, unassuming Lazy Susan that will fit in with almost any home's interior design, then the Snudda Lazy Susan designed by IKEA is a sure-fire choice. It's made from bamboo and covered with a clear lacquer, so it's light and durable.
- eco-friendly material
- nonskid rubber base
- maximum load limit of 26 lbs.
|Rating||4.5 / 5.0|
4. Norpro 219 Marble Lazy Susan
This handsome Norpro 219 Marble Lazy Susan is a bit smaller than many other options at just 12 inches across, but it's perfect for smaller tables or as a permanent fixture on a countertop. It is a good value given its genuine natural marble surface.
- great for serving cheeses
- helps when frosting a cake
- unique stone grain varies piece to piece
|Rating||4.3 / 5.0|
3. French Bull "Ring"
If subtlety plays no role in your home's decor scheme, then the French Bull "Ring" Lazy Susan turntable is the one for you. This wildly colored unit features a dazzling swirl design that demands attention and brings playful character to any table it graces.
- made from durable melamine
- heat and shatter resistant
- non-absorbent surface wipes clean
|Rating||4.8 / 5.0|
2. ARSTAR Lazy Susan Table Centerpiece
This elegantly simple ARSTAR Lazy Susan Table Centerpiece is made from a solid piece of cultured granite carefully selected for its uniform grain, color, and pattern. It has an extra large diameter of 16 inches, so you can fit several serving bowls on top of it.
- available in four color variations
- safe for dishes of any temperature
- good reviews from owners
|Rating||4.9 / 5.0|
1. Native Trails Antique Copper Finish
The Native Trails Antique Copper Finish Lazy Susan costs ten times more than many other Lazy Susan options, but it also arrives looking great and only grows more gorgeous as its genuine copper takes on a patina with age and loving use. Enjoy it every day for years to come.
- cleans with mild soap and water
- naturally antimicrobial copper
- silky smooth rotation
|Rating||4.8 / 5.0|