The 10 Best Silverware Caddys
We spent 28 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top options for this wiki. Why hide your elegant hardware in some drawer when you can display it proudly in one of the silverware caddys? They're ideal for keeping utensils close at hand on a countertop or for carrying them conveniently to a picnic or barbecue. When users buy our independently chosen editorial picks, we may earn commissions to support our work. Skip to the best silverware caddy on Amazon.
10. InterDesign Twillo
The InterDesign Twillo sports a stylish woven design with built-in plastic handles for carrying from counter to table. The price is right, but the craftsmanship and longevity of the product is questionable.
- comes in a bronze or metallic color
- small footprint takes up little space
- can't hold with one hand
|Rating||3.9 / 5.0|
9. Home Essentials 8409
Home Essentials 8409 offers a cute way to display your silverware. It comes complete with 3 large traditional-shaped glass mason jars and a coordinating metal tray that will add a touch of rustic Americana elegance to any kitchen, or dining setting.
- great for use in a craft room
- easy to personalize chalkboard tags
- doesn't come with chalk
|Rating||3.7 / 5.0|
8. Totally Bamboo 20-2049
The Totally Bamboo 20-2049 is perfect for buffet style serving at picnics and BBQs. Its strong construction is built to last and boasts a beautiful lattice design, plus the handle has rounded corners for added safety.
- high quality at a great price
- attractive and functional
- a little short at only 4" tall
|Rating||3.6 / 5.0|
7. IHI Tin Utensil
If you love shabby chic, look no further than the IHI Tin Utensil. It has a vintage hammered design with a nicely carved wood handle, plus the 4 bottom cushioned corners prevent any damage to your tabletop.
- removable handle for versatility
- 6 sections can become 3 larger sections
- tin construction may dent easily
|Rating||4.1 / 5.0|
6. Towle Living 5091928
Keep things neat and tidy with the Towle Living 5091928 featuring 3 white ceramic jars that have stainless steel impressions specifically for forks, knives and spoons. Plus, the sleek wood tray can be used separately when needed.
- caddies are dishwasher safe
- great for kitchens with little storage
- a bit heavy to carry
|Rating||3.9 / 5.0|
5. KOUBOO Rattan
The versatile KOUBOO Rattan features four spacious compartments that can easily store wine bottles, flatware, cooking utensils and more. It is hand woven from rattan in a Hapao style and comes in a neutral honey brown color.
- finished with a coating of clear lacquer
- also great for holding tv remotes
- loop handle is difficult to grab
|Rating||4.3 / 5.0|
4. Ybm Home & Kitchen 336
The Ybm Home & Kitchen 336 is an excellent environmentally-friendly choice made of 100% all natural bamboo in a beautiful textured pattern. It is easy to clean and makes a nice statement in any kitchen or backyard.
- bamboo absorbs very little moisture
- nice protective finish
- tall sides keep napkins straight
|Brand||Ybm Home & Kitchen|
|Rating||4.3 / 5.0|
3. Creative Co-Op DE7384
Bring that country charm to your next family dinner or picnic using the Creative Co-Op DE7384. This multi-functional accessory is built with quality in mind and features 6 large slots that are deep enough to hold tall items securely.
- handle swivels down when not in use
- great alternative to a drawer organizer
- solid and sturdy container
|Rating||4.6 / 5.0|
2. KitchenPlus Condiment and Silverware
The KitchenPlus Condiment and Silverware features a simple design that keeps your supplies neatly organized and easily accessible. It is great for indoor and outdoor use, plus it comes in at a price that's hard to pass up.
- contemporary silver mesh construction
- 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed
- has 1 handy big bottle compartment
|Rating||5.0 / 5.0|
1. Mikasa Rope Picnic Caddy
Display your flatware, plates and napkins elegantly with the handcrafted Mikasa Rope Picnic Caddy. Its durable wrought iron frame features a classic rope twist design with an attractive antique black finish that will last for years.
- sturdy and well-built
- can accommodate large plates
- able to withstand rigorous outdoor use
|Brand||Gourmet Basics by Mikas|
|Rating||4.9 / 5.0|